Choralnet.org

I love choral music. I would hope that I've mentioned that by now. If you ask me what my favorite kind of music is, I'm going to be nerdy and say choral music.

Choral music... it's what keeps me centered most of the time (I'm a Christian, so praying and reading Scripture is also a part of that, but that goes without saying!). If I'm in a horrible mood, I'll pull out the slow, beautiful pieces that I come back to over and over again, put in my head phones, and absorb myself into the sound. If I'm in a great mood, I'll listen to my favorite Spirituals. Sometime I will provide a favorites list of mine.

If you are in any way involved in choral music, as a participant, director, accompanist, or lover of, you should know about Choralnet.org. Choralnet has one of the largest compilations of resources that have anything to do with choral music. You can find links to publishers, choirs, even apparel, as well as a forum to discuss any issue you could think of. Included among the many resources is ChoralBlog. Several people rotate to create daily blog posts to discuss issues in and related to choral music.

Whew! That is a lot of "choral"s in one post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment