MysteryGuitarMan

I am a huge fan of YouTube. I am a fan of the community that it creates. I am also a huge fan of the creativity that it has come out of it.

One of my favorite YouTube creators is Joe Penna, also known as MysteryGuitarMan. I never cease to be amazed at the content he creates. Just when you think he has run out of ideas, he comes up with something new. I don't know how else to say it, really.

His main form of content is stop motion videos. Check out a few:





I really enjoy how he takes music and thinks of new ways of presenting it.

His repertoire consists of more than just stop-motion, though. He frequently does looping videos as well.





I mean, I don't know what else to say after watching his videos--they really speak for themselves. He's only 22 years old, and he is super-creative, and he's made a career out of doing what he loves to do. Really, YouTube is his job. He's a part of the YouTube Partners program, which pays YouTube creators out of the advertising money that YT receives.

Check out his other videos if you have time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment